Home > Technology Library > Successful Cases
New Variable Speed Wind Driven Generator System
1. Program name: Research on Key Technologies of New Variable Speed Wind Driven Generator System
2. Program content: Research the structure of the rotor and stator of the switched reluctance generator, the relative position of the rotor and the stator and the regularities of the magnetic field distribution, establish a magnetic circuit model of the switched reluctance generator with the magnetic circuit method, establish the electromagnetic field model and temperature field model of the switched reluctance generator with the two-dimensional finite element method, calculate the phase inductance and flux linkage of the switched reluctance generator with the magnetic circuit model and the electromagnetic field model respectively, and analyze their difference, and calculate the temperature distribution in the switched reluctance generator. Research the relationship between the iron loss of the switched reluctance generator and the electromagnetic parameters, structural parameters, control parameters and operating parameters of the generator, obtain the tangential and radial static flux density data of each part of the motor with the rotor position and current magnitude by the static electromagnetic field model, get the relationship between the dynamic flux density and static flux density of each part of the motor with the magnetic circuit analysis method, obtain the changing dynamic flux density waveform of the motor with time, calculate the iron loss value of each part of the motor, obtain the regularities of magnetic hysteresis loss coefficient and eddy-current loss coefficient with the magnetic induction intensity and frequency change, establish the binomial iron loss model of the variable coefficient of the switched reluctance generator, realize the fast calculation of the iron loss of the switched reluctance generator. Research the relationship between the speed, exciting voltage, exciting current, output voltage, system capacity of the switched reluctance generator and the electromagnetic parameters of the switched reluctance generator, explore the selection rules of the electrical load, magnetic load, and thermal load of the switched reluctance generator and its relationship with the main geometric dimensions of the rotor and stator of the switched reluctance generator, analyze the sensitivity of the electromagnetic parameters, structural parameters and control parameters of the switched reluctance generator to the output power, power density and efficiency of the motor, and establish the multi-objective optimization design method and steps of the switched reluctance generator.
3. Cooperating organizations: West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin-China University of Mining and Technology
4. Key points of cooperation: Obtained 10 Chinese invention patent licensing, published 10 academic papers, including 8 papers in international journals and 2 papers in international academic conference proceedings, 3 papers in SCI and 1 paper in EI, won 1 second prize of Jiangsu Provincial Scientific and Technological Progress, invited to give special reports in international academic conferences regularly held by international academic organizations twice, trained 1 postdoctor to finish work, 9 master students graduated with master degrees, and promoted the internationalization of scientific and technological activities of the Chinese research group. The switched reluctance wind driven generator system cooperatively developed has obvious advantages in reducing wind power utilization costs and improving system reliability.
5. Signing date: April 4, 2017